Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Two trips I had last week

Last Friday, we went to the Black Heritage Trail. It was hot but we kept on walking and tried to understand the significance of those houses.
The whole trip is around the Beacon Hill in Boston. It is the place that many famous places located in. And now Beacon Hill is regarded as one of the most desirable and expensive neighborhoods in Boston (Wikipedia). I presented John Coburn House. John Coburn was co-funder and captain of the Massasoit Guards, a black military company.
Also, last Sunday, I went to the Museum of Science. It shows us the exploring of human body, nature which includes animals and plants, scientific machines, environment in Mexico, and changes of the earth.
Especially, I saw many different kinds of bird specimen. They are lively and cute, which made me feel that they are alive and want to fly away.
It is a pity that I cannot see the 3D film which is one of the famous parts of the museum because of the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment