Saturday, July 31, 2010

NBA games


On July 13, my friends and i went to the TD garden to watch the NBA game between Celtics and Lakers. We had our meal very early and went to the TD garden by the green line. When we reached there, there were still many people who wore the coats by Celtics. Although i was in the Boston, i was a fun to the Lakers. The ticket of the match was very expensive, it cost 400 dollar. Because it was the Final game playing TD garden. I bought a ticket with my friends. I was looking forward to the match coming.

During the match it was very exciting, the funs between two teams were very crazy about the game. Because it is the place which in boston, so the funs were all suppose the Celtics. I tried my best to encourage the Lakers and have a good night. I thought i will never forget the game. Although the Celtics beat the Lakers, but it still a good game.

No comments:

Post a Comment