Sunday, July 11, 2010

trip6-Black Heritage Trail

This week is Black Heritage Trail,which strats in front of the Massachusetts State House. It was in Beacon Hill and showed the history of the blacks who in early America. Many early blacks live in Beacon Hill , so there are 14 remains in this route. Now there is a residential area.
When i walked on the street, I found the streets are tiny, and surroued by trees. I like the residential house ,the have different colorful walls. The doors of every house is different colors, and some have flowers. I hope one day that I can live in this tile-roofed house, and i can decoret my own house.

Many remains are some famous people's house. For example, the Hyden House.Hyden was a african American leader, public party worker. He was slaver when he was young. But he finance his own escape. Finally he became a leader who help early balcks in USA.

Although it was a meaningful trip, i felt so teird. Because of the high tempeture. The weather in Boston is so hot, and we walked a long time. After the trip I went back to dometory and had a rest. I hope the weather can be cool next week !

No comments:

Post a Comment