Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The seventh week—the Harvard University

kiya
Last Friday, we went to the Harvard University. This is my first time to Harvard, but Harvard has always been a dream for me. So I felt excited before the trip. What I want to say is that the weather is extraordinarily hot, but I still really enjoyed the time I visited in this beautiful campus.
My friend told me, if you touch the foot of John Harvard who donated his library and books to Harvard College, you will be admitted by Harvard one day. I can’t wait to feel this precious time, not only because I want to take a picture with this bronze statue, but also I want to stop in this period I spent my time with Mr. Harvard because it means a lot to me.
Harvard University, which is the first corporation chartered in the United States and oldest institution of higher learning in the United States. I was so impressed by the big library in Harvard University, which I think is a good place to study, it’s a really splendid place. All that the main building in this campus is made of red brick, that’s made me felt warm.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, i also toucheh the foot of john harvard statue. nice pic btw!!

    ReplyDelete