Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Trip to the State House

This Friday, we have the honor to go to the State House of Massachusetts. The State House of Massachusetts is a big house, and there are sculptures in the front of the House. When we enter the gate, some polices check our bags and our pocket, then we can visit the State House. When we enter the hall of the State House, we have shocked by the hall, it is very beatiful, and the light of the hall is very bright and wonderful. I feel I am too short and small when compared with the hall. Then I saw the big picture of famous people in the America history, and I saw the labrary of the State House, it is very big, and there are many books in the library. Next, we enjoyed the meeting place of the Senate, it is also let me surprised, even I heard that the senate is very big and grand, but when I saw it, I feel it is bigger than book said. In the end, we saw the State House in all place.
This trip is very fun and mangingful to us, we can get better knowledge about the American government, it is a wonderful trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment