Monday, July 19, 2010

trip to the Harvard

Last Friday, we have a trip to the Harvard. As we know, Harvard is a most famous university in the world. It is built in 1636 and the earliest private university in the USA. With a rich history and a dedication to the pursuit of excellence, Harvard University offers unique learning experiences across a broad spectrum of academic and social environments. When I was a children, I dream to go to the Harvard or have a chance to see Harvard. I was looking forward to the Harvard University before the trip.
When i come to the door of the University, it is very beautiful. It looked very old and represent the education culture in America. In the campus, there are a large number of old famous places. Although I forget the name of this, I have a good impression in the buildings. The most attracts me is that a fourtain. It is very beautiful. Many children play in the fourtain. On the campus, many travelers are play in the school.
I hear that one of the biggest library in Harvard, but it not allowed us to enter. I took a lot of photos in the school and i will never forgot the trip forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment