Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Trip to Harvard

This week, we went to the Harvard University. This university is so great that almost every student knows it. When I was in China, I dreamed of studying in this university. This trip gave me a chance to see how the Harvard really looks like. My first impression of Harvard was that it is so ancient. The building looks so old and full of history. All the buildings are so old including the building where students live. I saw the Harvard library, it is a little bit different from what I saw in the picture before. It is huge and beautiful, however we are unable to go inside to have a visit because it is only available to Harvard students. What a pity. Then we saw a church in the Harvard university, where the graduate ceremony usually hold. It is so beautiful. All the windows are colorful and there a re some pictures on it. That impressed me a lot. This trip was interesting, I got a chance to be famillar with the greatest university in the world. I like this trip.

1 comment: