Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Black Heritage Trail

I regret not eating breakfast on that day because the weather was so hot that I got tired and lost strength to walk. Why the weather could not be better?
We are told that only rich people can live on the beacon hill and we saw some beautiful sports cars.However, I could not see the rooms inside these buildings and I wondered what they will be like to cost such amount of money.
During this trip, Tim and I were in charge of the introduction of the Phillips School. It reminded me of the schools in ancient China. The difference is that the discrimination is not between white and black people but between men and women. Women were not allowed to study in school a long time ago and fortunately they have the rights now. The world is changing and our life becomes better and better.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely saying that!All of us are lucky to live in the world today!

    ReplyDelete