Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fix my computer

I was bad lucky for this weekend. Because of my careless, I poured some water into my keyboard. My computer was not at all. I was very worried for my essay and some other homework in my computer. I decide to fix it right now. At first, i run to the Chinatown. I found a shop which sells computer. I came into the shop and asked for repairing. But the host said he had no idea to fix the computer like this. He told me to go to the Best buy to fix it. But the best buy was far from here, and i must take the green line. Then i had to go there with my best wishes. I went to the shop which have Best buy. Fortunitily, it can fix my computer. But it needed two weeks to fix it, i lost my heart and just buy a new computer in the shop. What a bad lucky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment