Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Trip

At last Friday my friends almost went to the old state house. I know that this building was the center of Boston’s civic life in the 18th century and the scene of some of the most dramatic chapters in the lead-up to the American Revolution. However beacuse of my cold is very serious i choose give up this trip.

Same in last week, Sunday i feel better and i go with my friends to watch the fire work, last Sunday is american Independence Day, people told me we can found the most beautiful fire work in boston. Is following two hour waitings we saw the fire work. I thought that this time saw fireworks and I before saw has the very big difference. Fireworks which sees in China, although quantity are many, but gives me the impression not to be deep, Compares in this time saw the smoke and fire beforehand smoke and fire appears very disorderly. This time fireworks with music, is letting me think that completely is very novel. I thought that this was just like has entrusted with the soul to the fireworks. Because this has the soul fireworks Boston's nighttime sky to be particularly beautiful in Independence Day.

I like Boston's fireworks and the night scene, hoped see that everyday.

Mark

1 comment:

  1. I also like the firework! I was expecting a firework patern of American national flag. Hope I can see that someday~

    ReplyDelete