Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trip

Last Friday, we went to the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston. It is a pity that we just listened to a presentation because at first I think maybe we have the chance to see something special such as the bank treasury dealing room.

When we passed the safety- check, we followed a staff walking through a door. After going down to a deep basement, we finally got to the lecture room. I found that all the doors are thick. Actually, because I am not very interesting in the economy and finance, after the presentation began, I feel a little boring. However, I still think it is a good opportunity for those students who will enter the field that has a relationship with finance. Finally, all of us receive a free example of genuine which is shredded and may contain the equivalent of approximately ten bills.


Four days later, it comes the Independence Day. I heard that there would be fireworks at night. I am looking forward to seeing the beautiful fireworks and experiencing the first Independence Day I will have in America.

1 comment: