Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trip 4-----Federal Reserve Bank


On the last friday, i visited Federal Reserve Bank of Boston which located in the downtown Boston. The mansion includes higher part and lower part ,the height of the building is 187 meters, and there are 32 floors. When i went into the door , many security were standing there. All the people need to go through the security check. To be honest, it makes me uncomfortable and nervouse. I really dislike people who check me. But it is a kind of job and it is necessary.

After the trip, i went to Chinatown. I really miss Chinese food and want some spicy food. But when i went through the street, suddenly it rained !I did not bring umbrella so i became drenched. Sometimes i really do not understand why the weather in Boston just like a baby's face, I mean it can be both sunny and rainy in one minute. But this week is so hot,I hope next week could be colder.

No comments:

Post a Comment