Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trip to Ferdal Reserve Bank

This week , our destination is the centre bank of the united states, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston. Before I going through the gate, some small aspects can prove the role of this bank in the society. It is really out of my mind that there is a limitation about taking pictures of these huge an impressive mansion. Even outside the building, the signal writes No SMOKING also made people confused. Maybe that is really a place which require people show enough respect. Followed security check make the whole trip more and more interesting. I experienced my first time to get in a bank without anything. I believe after going to this building the answer will uncover to me.
The presentation is contend and clearly. The foundation of the year federal reserve bank's history can dated back in 1913. And there are 12 branches which located 5 east coast and 6 in the middle of the states and another in SF west coast. The private ownership is good demonstration the freedom principle of the free market in the US. But it is still a part of government. There are 3 responsibility for Federal Reserve Bank: Monetary policy, Payment system and Banking regulation and supervision. It is really a pity which I cannot find my notes so that I cannot stretch too much in this field. At last, we also have a significant notice about how to differ the fake money and the symbols which can help us easily to distinguish the counterfeit note.
It is really a precious experience for both of us could enter the Federal Reserve Bank, and I hope our Boston story can continuous interesting and meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment