Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Freedom Trail

Last week, we enjoyed the Freedom Trail on Friday. We started Winter Street from Downtown, then we divided into 3 teams, our trail is 2-miles long, it is a hard work for us because of the hot weather. Maybe it reached to 38 degrees Celsius that day.
First, we enjoyed the Boston Common, Boston Common is a public park of the United States, and two of my classmates gave a good presentation to introduce the park. Next site is Park Street church, also it is a big church which has many collections on the church. Then we enjoyed many famous site, such as King's chapel, First Public School, Granary Buring Ground and so on. When we go to a square, professor consider the hot weather, we have a rest at the square. At the rest time, I saw a street performance in square, 4 black people and 1 kid give us a wonderful street dance, and we clap for them. Then they want to perform a difficult program for us, I became a volunteer, I need stand at the center of crowds, and 3 ladies stand behind me, 1 black guy will jump over us. When I understand the rule, I feel scared, and I can feel my legs are shaking at that time. Performer told us just let ourself be relax, they are very professional, and do not move. Just a monment, performer let us stoop, and he begin to jump, then I listen the air voice, he jumped over us successful, and the performance is over.
The Freedom Trail is very interesting, and it is useful for us, we can get more knowledge about the American Revolution, and it is good for us to adjust the American life soon.

2 comments:

  1. This trip has made a deep impression on my mind, which stimulates my interests to learn more about it. This blog is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good,learn the history by traveling

    ReplyDelete