Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Trip around downtown


I had a trip around downtown last weekend. I visited historical buildings in Boston. Boston really has a long history in USA.

My favourate place is quincy market. Quincy market is famous for it leader Josiah Quincy .When Josian decided to extend the older market called Faneuil Hall Markets, quincy market became a part of it. And now it is the commercial center of Boston. There are many shops, like clothing stores, flower stores, restaurant. Many people sit in the restaurant and watched the World Cup. The most intersting thing is that some artist had talent show in the street, such as singing. I really like this market, just like a small fun fair. People get together here and have some fun.

Now, I gradually like this city. There are many fun places where I should find.

5 comments:

  1. quincy market is my favorite place too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog!
    I just walked past it and not got in~Maybe I should go there sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I saw people watching the World Cup too!! I was so happy to see some Americans watching the most important game in the world.
    Delicious food~~I am hungry now.

    ReplyDelete