Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Freedom Trail

The most impressive place for me was the Granary Burying Ground. In my imagination, a burying ground should be serious and everyone who visits there seldom talks. To my surprise, the atmosphere was comfortable and maybe I felt this way because of the sunlight. What I knew for sure was that all of us had great respect for those who were sleeping under our feet.
The Boston Common impressed me a lot, too. The weather was so hot that we really enjoyed standing in the shadow of trees. It seemed that many people considered it a good idea to go to the park. We wished we could stay there for a while; however, there were other fascinating places we should have a look at.
After about a two hour walk, we all felt really tired, which disappointed me because we had no chance to go to the Copp's Hill. I planned to climb on the tower and look at the beautiful sceneries.
I will possibly choose a better day to take a trip to there.

In a word, we had fun indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment