Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Blog June,18

I have visited to the Freedom Trail on June 18, 2010. And I am honored to visit there. There are lots of attractions over there, such as The Boston Common, Park Street Church and King’s Chapel and King’s Chapel Burying Ground.

The first thing we have done when we arrived to the Boston Common was everybody has done a short presentation to introduce the famous place. After that, every group was visiting every place.

One of my favorite places is the Boston Common. Because of it is the oldest park in the country, and nowadays, it is the anchor for the Emerald Necklace, a system of connected parks that winds through many of Boston’s neighborhoods. There is a lake in the middle of the park, and there are two swans which is my favorite bird over there. The other place which I favorite is King’s Chapel and King’s Chapel Burying Ground, and I was impressed. King's Chapel Burying Ground is the oldest burying place in Boston proper. The burying ground is the final resting place for many colonists, including John Winthrop, the Colony's 12 term governor; Hezekiah Usher, the colony's first printer; Mary Chilton, the first woman to step off the Mayflower.

Although the weather is very hot that day, but I am also very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment