Thursday, August 5, 2010

MIT museum






Last Friday, we went to MIT museum. Actually, a few weeks ago, one of my friends and I have always tried to find MIT. However, when we went out the subway station, we cannot find the real campus.

This time, we walked a lot and finally found the MIT museum which is very interesting. There are many exhibitions that show the science and technology of MIT. I think most of the exhibitions show the understanding of the meanings of scientific and technological innovation. Also I saw some exhibitions show how fascination the light has. Meanwhile, most of the exhibitions use engineering technology. All the exhibitions really put theories into reality.

On the first floor, there is a shop sells many things are full of knowledge. I saw a watch that attracts me a lot. The numbers that show the time on the surface of the watch do not use the exact numbers as normal. We should calculate a litter bit to get the real number. For example, -8=2-X replaces the number 10. It is interesting since I like math so much. Also, I found a piece of detailed Periodic Table of the Elements. To help my future study in Chemistry, I think it will accompany me to finish my study.

No comments:

Post a Comment