Tuesday, August 3, 2010

MIT Museum


This week we went to the MIT museum. At first, I thought the museum tells the tourists the history of the MIT. However when I went into the MIT museum, my mind was totally changed. The museum is about the modern science and technologies. I saw some interesting inventions in the first floor. There is a picture reflected on the wall by a projector. It should be a two dimension picture, but it is a 3D picture. It was so amazing. On the second floor, there were so many artificial robots. We saw different kinds of robots and machines on this floor. The most interesting thing in the museum is the artificial models. These models were made by some metal cogs or wires. They can repeat the some moving trace automatically. One model even needs 13.7 billion years to complete only one rotation. It is really unbelievable. I think this trip is the most interesting one among all the trips. I love this field trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment